Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The PH Miracle Found In Celery and Celrey Juice

Do I dare to call celery a MIRACLE FOOD. Since it is my BLOG, I believe I will do just that. If you are beginning to think that the PH Miracle Book has some merit when it comes to diabetes, then you should be eating celery and drinking home made celery juice every day.

On other posts, I have mentioned the PH Miracle for curing Type II Diabetes and that I personally think it has a lot of merit and research and case studies to back it up. It turns out that the lowly stalk of celery has a lot going for it:

The leaves contain Vitamin A
The stem contains B1, B2, B6, Vitamin C, the GOOD kind of sodium, iron, phosphorus, and amino acids, potassium, folic acid, calcium,  and magnesium


WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR:

  • Celery has  (8) anti cancer compounds
  • Also reduces blood pressure naturally without drugs
  • It relieves constipation
  • The polyacetylene in celery relieves inflammation like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, asthma and bronchitis
  • Aids kidney function by eliminating toxins
  • Celery also curbs cravings for sweets and rich foods
Is it expensive? NO, it is a best buy and tastes good too.

Do you own a juicer or a Vita Mixer? If so, try juice made from green apples, carrots, celery, baby spinach & possibly beets. There are a bunch of websites with green smoothie recipes including celery, OR make up your own. If need be, you can use a little Stevia to sweeten.

There are a lot of juicers on the market and one of the best is the Jack LaLane juicer. It has a powerful motor and is easy to clean. NO, I do not own one, however if I did not already have the Vita Mixer, I would certainly look at one. One advantage of the Vita Mixer is that you do not throw away the pulp and the fiber from your juice. The powerful blades blend it into a liquid drink and you get all the nutrients present in the original produce. They are NOT inexpensive, but worth every penny. Mine was a gift from my daughter a few years ago and it is the best gift I ever received, from a health standpoint.

I think I have talked myself into making a glass of celery/apple juice every day, just to help counteract years of wrong eating and to correct my body's PH. My BETA cells will thank me, and your's will do.

Dan

Genesis 1;29 "And God said, behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in the which (is) the fruit of the tree yielding seed, to you it shall be for meat"

No comments:

Post a Comment