Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Green Smoothies

Been away for a little while. My "Mother Board" on my computer fried due to a power surge, so I did not have access to the Internet or my email for a while.

Still drinking the green smoothies, mostly using the 4 stalks of celery, 1 apple, 1 carrot, handful of baby spinach, stevia to taste and a big tablespoon of yogurt. I use 8 to 12 oz of cold water and 4 or 5 ice cubs in the Vita mixer and drink one or usually two glasses every day.

Still walking and starting to do my squats and working out again. I injured my left knee at work which has been giving me some problems so I layed off the squats for a while. Started yesterday doing the squats with dumb bells again.

Blood pressure is still okay which I attribute mostly to the green smoothies and more specifically to the celery every day.

I have been reading a lot and watching infomercials on the TRIVITA product called "Nopelaea".

It is made from the fruit of the NOPAL cactus from Arizona. It's ability to combat inflammation is nothing short of phenomenal and as I have spelled out in these pages before, inflammation definitely plays a role in Type 2 Diabetes amongst a host of other ailments.

I have been a MEMBER of Trivita for years and used to use their products a lot several years ago. i am contemplating seriously ordering my supplements from them again. Once you are a member, you are a member for life. I am going to do more research on the Nopelaea product and will post results here on this BLOG.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment