Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

God Formed Adam Out Of The dust Of The Ground

The biblical account of creation indicates that God formed Adam out of the dust of the Ground, however Adam did not have life until God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and then Adam became a living soul.


Job 27:3
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;


The physical body itself is made up of I believe 59 elements, plus oxygen, water etc. I am going to post a link to the elemental make up of the human body and why I believe it is so important not to just treat symptoms with drugs and not take into account the whole man and the interaction of all of elements of the body. We need to get away from just treating symptoms or masking symptoms by the use of prescription drugs many of which cause more harm than good and never get to the REAL reason we have diabetes or any other disease. It is because our bodies through wrong diet, lack of exercise, etc. we are OUT OF BALANCE. It is amazing to me how little of some trace minerals/elements we need and yet if one or more are lacking, a host of symptoms and diseases can develop.


Check out the link below for a list of the make up of our human bodies.

Dan

http://web2.airmail.net/uthman/elements_of_body.html

No comments:

Post a Comment