Search This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Testofen Results Of Study To Raise Testosterone In Men

I came across the published results of Gencor Pacific, Inc. actual  8 week study. I am going to post a LINK to it  here for your information:

http://www.onlysupplements.co.uk/images/TESTOFENHumanStudy.pdf

I was unable to cut and paste any portion of the study, however you can click on the link and see the complete study parameters, ages, duration and results for yourself. I am now on my second bottle of Testofen from Swanson Products.

I can give you some information:

60 men between the ages of 18 and 35 were tested
26 completed 8 week study with a placebo
29 completed study on Testofen 300mg in the morning and 300 mg evening
All trained for some resistance power exercises for 1 month

Free Testosterone Levels pg/ml
Prior to testing 17.76
After 8 week trial test 45.29
Total increase 17.55
% increase was 98.1%

I feel this was significant for an 8 week test.

I am 65 years of age and NOT between the ages of 18-35. I have been on it for 30 days plus and am on my second bottle of 60 caps from Swanson products. I also take a DHEA 25mg tab 1X daily and 1 or 2 Tribulus Terrestis caps daily. I also take other supplements along with a daily whey protein shake.

I do 75 push ups every other day and on the off days I do pull ups and chin ups and I do abdominal crunches and stretching exercises every day and try to walk 30-45 mins at a brisk pace every day.

I will post my actual T readings upon my next blood lipid profile.

Dan




No comments:

Post a Comment