Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Calling Out A SPIRIT OF DIABETES

I just returned from a 5 1/2 week trip to Ireland. While there my wife and I were engaged in ministry work. During our visit, I had hands laid on me, and prayers said over me including but not limited to, "Commanding the spirit of diabetes to come out of me in the name of Jesus". It was a very powerful experience. It was at the end of a week of seeing people delivered from several different diseases and ailments.

I should mention here that Christ's atoning work on the cross consisted of (3) parts. In scripture the word atonement is mentioned eighty times and it means "to appease, dismiss, or reconcile". This threefold work of Jesus can be found in the book of Isaiah in chapter 53.

  • The atonement for sin: "He was wounded for our transgressions" verse 5
  • The promise of PHYSICAL HEALING: "By His stripes we are healed" also in verse 5
  • The hope of emotional healing: "Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows......The chastisement for our peace was upon Him" verses 4-5
I mentioned in an earlier post that diabetes is an autoimmune disease. An autoimmune disease is NOT the result of a lack of white corpuscles. The autoimmune diseases are when the white corpuscles ATTACK living flesh and destroy it. Examples of this included Lupus, Chrohn's, Diabetes, Rheumatoid arthritis, and MS.

In one of my reference books entitled "A More Excellent Way" by Pastor Henry W. Wright, he outlines what he feels to be the Spiritual Roots of disease and the pathways to wholeness. I will share two of many scripture references from Henry Wright's book:

:Beloved, I wish above all things, that thou mayest prosper and be in good health, even as thy soul prospereth" 3 John 1:2

"Who forgiveth all thine iniquities , who healeth all they diseases" Psalm 103:3

Henry's belief is that the body attacks itself because the person is attacking themselves spiritually in some form of self-rejection, self-hatred, and self -bitterness. He feels there is a spiritual dynamic at work when your white corpuscles are invisibly redirected to attack living tissue while ignoring the true enemy which is bacteria and viruses. As a person continues to attack themselves spiritually, the body finally agrees as the white corpuscles start attacking the body. This he indicates is a HIGH price to pay for not loving yourself.

Self rejection and self hatred play a large part in many cases of diabetes that Henry's ministry has seen miracles and healing's take place. This can take many forms amongst them not forgiving other's for having wronged you, or not being able to forgive yourself for something you have done. Perhaps the other party has forgiven you, but you can't forgive yourself and it eats at you.

There is also the work of Spirits and for that reason, "the spirit of diabetes" was called out of me and sent back to the pits of hell from whence it came in Jesus name.

I would strongly encourage anyone reading this blog to purchase two books:

"A More Excellent Way", by Pastor Henry W. Wright, Senior pastor of Pleasant Valley Church in Thomaston, Georgia

"Purging Your House and Pruning Your Family Tree", by Perry Stone Ministries (see perrystone.org)

NOW, back to me:

AFTER having the spirit of diabetes taken out of me, I experienced some real world changes that were noticeable immediately:

  • Less variation in high and low blood glucose readings, a dramatic decrease in the swing from very low to high
  • The cessation of that blood sugar mid morning plummet (in my case always around 11:15AM)
  • The cessation of the jitters and the feeling that I have to eat something right now
  • Sleeping through the night without getting up two or three times, or wandering around the house at 4AM

I believe there is a difference between a HEALING, and a MIRACLE. I think my situation is a healing. The root cause of the diabetes was very possibly removed in calling out the spirit. Committing myself back to God and praising Him for my deliverance.

In other words, I believe I will get progressively BETTER, and not worse. Does it mean that I could take a 4 or 5 hour blood glucose test tomorrow and pass it with flying colors? NO, I don't think so. Does it mean that I can forget everything previously posted on this BLOG about diet, nutrition and exercise, PH factor etc.? No it does not. I did start cutting my glipizide in half and taking only half doses of Metformin while still in Ireland and do not see any escalating blood sugar readings as a result of that.

In John 5:14, Jesus said, "Go and sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you"

I take that verse in part to mean, not to revert back to acid forming foods, eating rich deserts, too many carbs, etc.

I will keep you posted on my progress. God bless.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment