- Flax Seeds - I use organic ground flax seeds in my morning oatmeal
- Walnuts - good as a snack anytime
- Soy beans
- Navy beans
- Kidney beans (I use Navy and Dark and light red kidney beans in home made Chili)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Winter squash
- Dark green veggies including broccoli and spinach (GREEN smoothies)
- Fish including salmon, halibut, tuna, mackerel, sardines, swordfish, and scallops
SEE link for additional information:
In addition I would take BOTH Omega 3 fish oil and KRILL OIL supplements.
There are multiple reasons to take additional Omega 3's including but not limited to improving heart and cardiovascular health, lowering triglycerides, improving HDL/LDL ratios, improving arthritis symptoms, reducing inflammation, stabilize heart arrhythmia's, possibly reduce likelihood of having a stroke, and delaying onset dementia and possibly Alzheimer's etc.