Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

Omega 7 Supplement Source

I order a lot of my supplements from Swanson Vitamins as mentioned many times in my BLOG. After my last post, I thought I would check with Swanson and see if they offer an Omega 7 supplement and in fact yes they do. I cannot speak for the difference between this reasonably priced supplement and that offered in the article in the last post. I DO know that Swanson has a great reputation in the natural supplement field and their service and response is second to none.

Exodus 15:26

He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."

Dan

YOU DECIDE: (Small sampling of their product line below) I receive ZERO remuneration from and do not have any arrangement)


www.swansonvitamins.com








Swanson EFAs
Omega-7 Oil From Sea Buckthorn Oil
Item# SWE055 • 450 mg 30 Liq Caps
(47)


Non-GMO

Swanson $6.89





Swanson EFAs
Provinal Purified Omega-7
Item# SWE070 • 30 Sgels
(4)

Swanson $14.99




New Chapter
Supercritical Omega 7
Item# NWC108 • 60 Sgels
(3)


Swanson $34.17



SeabuckWonders
Sea Buckthorn Omega-7 Complete
Item# SBW002 • 500 mg 120 Sgels


Non-GMO

Swanson $35.79





No comments:

Post a Comment