Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2014

About Me


I felt the scripture, Ecclesisastes 2:24 concerning a man's labour was fitting for a new venture in my life. 

My interests include hunting, guns and optics, archery, basically anything to do with the outdoors. 

Having been diagnosed several years ago as a Type II Diabetic, I have done extensive research regarding nutrition, exercise and lifestyle changes to avoid any long term complications while continually searching for a possible cure. 

I grew up in NYS and have lived here all my life. I have a two year degree in business administration from SUNY Morrisville and served in the US Navy from 1965 to 1968 aboard the USS Casa Grande out of Norfolk, VA. This was during the Vietnam era. 

I retired back on 6/30/2009 from a 30 year career in the insurance business. I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes approximately six years ago. I went through many of the same stages that I think most of us do and wanted to share with you the things that I have found to be beneficial as well as the things that may be detrimental throughout your journey.

I will do my best to provide you with any new research and findings that I happen upon and how I sort through the information overload on the net to put the most relevant recommendations for diabetics to use in my own life.


No comments:

Post a Comment