Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Health Tips

This just popped into my head, so I thought I would share it with you:

  • S   scan labels for carbohydrate and sugar content
  • T   train yourself to start walking and doing weight resistance training
  • U  understand your medications / benefits and side effects and synergism
  • D  desire to get well
  • Y  you can do it if you try



  • L  learn to listen to your body, watch your blood glucose levels and think
  • E  eat less, remember portion control
  • A  act today, as tomorrow never comes, and today is all any of us have
  • R  read more, play a part in your own recovery
  • N never give up, don't quit, just keep on keeping on
Dan





Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.  Matthew 28:20 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment