Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Benfotiamine for TYPE ONE DIABETES!

MY BLOG AS THE NAME APPLIES WAS CREATED PRIMARILY TO HELP TYPE 2 DIABETICS. That being said, when I find something valuable for type 1 diabetics also, I am going to make you aware of it. I have only stayed away from type 1 diabetes blog posts since I am for the most part not familiar enough with the differences to start doing a lot of specific posts and perhaps steer someone in the wrong direction.

I am discovering that even though there are major differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetics, benfotiamine seems to be  one of those wonder nutrients for BOTH types.

I am unable to cut and paste the testimonials, so I am simply posting the LINK below and the first testimonial by Allen of Hanover is impressive as he is a type 1 diabetic.

God Bless,

Dan

https://www.benfotiamine.net/testimonials.aspx

ANOTHER even more informative link for benfotiamine on type 1 diabetes:

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/early/2012/03/19/dc11-1895.full.pdf







No comments:

Post a Comment