Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Raw Fruits and Vegetables, Green VitaMix Smoothies (vs.) Drugs?

I have been thinking about the side effects of raw fruits and vegetables, green smoothies and prescription drugs a lot lately. My conclusion is that Natural RAW foods beats prescription drugs every time and in every way.

In going back through my research, I have come to the following conclusions:

  • Reported Deaths From Raw fruits and Vegetables and Green Smoothies   (ZERO)
  • Reported annual deaths from legally prescribed prescription drugs             (100,000 PLUS conservative figure)

LINK to: The Dangers Of prescription Drugs

EXCERPT:

America was rudely awakened to a new kind of danger on September 11, 2001: Terrorism. The attacks that day left 2,996 people dead, including the passengers on the four commercial airliners that were used as weapons. Many feel it was the most tragic day in U.S. history.
Four commercial jets crashed that day. But what if six jumbo jets crashed every day in the United States, claiming the lives of 783,936 people every year? That would certainly qualify as a massive tragedy, wouldn't it?
Well, forget "what if." The tragedy is happening right now. Over 750,000 people actually do die in the United States every year, although not from plane crashes. They die from something far more common and rarely perceived by the public as dangerous: modern medicine.
According to the groundbreaking 2003 medical report Death by Medicine, by Drs. Gary Null, Carolyn Dean, Martin Feldman, Debora Rasio and Dorothy Smith, 783,936 people in the United States die every year from conventional medicine mistakes. That's the equivalent of six jumbo jet crashes a day for an entire year. But where is the media attention for this tragedy? Where is the government support for stopping these medical mistakes before they happen?

  • Side Effects Of Raw Fruits and Vegetables and Green smoothies    (ZERO)
  • Side Effects of prescription Drugs                                                   (too numerous to list and are above 30 for each diabetic drug I am on)

I think you get the picture without turning this into a lengthy post. I used to do a lot of juicing, until I received a Vita Mixer for Christmas one year. I think "juicing is good", however Vita Mixing is BETTER. WHY do I say that?

First of all, have you ever tried to juice baby spinach, or Kale etc. The centrifugal motion of the juicer simply throws the whole spinach leaf into the hopper with the other pulp. In other words it is difficult to JUICE green leafy vegetables (Celery being an exception).

The other problem with juicers is that you are discarding the PULP which in itself is where most it not all of the FIBER is found. That fiber that your juicer throws into the trash, is needed for diabetics to help slow down the digestive process and control your glucose spikes.

With the Vita Mixer you get all the pulp, all the vitamins, minerals and trace elements along with the fiber broken down into an easily digestible green smoothie drink which helps maintain your PH balance and provides vitamins, minerals, trace elements, fiber etc. in their complete form. There are endless combinations of healthy fruit and veggies that you can try and they are all good.

Truthfully, I believe GOD intended for us to eat the fruit and veggies. I believe most of us are so MESSED UP from a nutritional and eating habits standpoint, that we need something like the Vita Mixer to get a concentrated source of fruits and veggies in an easily digestible format. Running a business of my own for over 30 years, I full well realize we are a Nation and a people on the go. Vita Mixing whole fruits and veggies is EASY, FAST and very healthy for you.

Dan

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise. (NIV)
Proverbs 1:7
Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. (NLT)

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog while researching alternative herbal treatments for diabetes. I, too, have a blog and have now and then included on it mention of the plants my husband and I are giving closer attention to for their blood sugar regulation and diabetes-fighting properties. We have recently been drinking tea made by boiling fresh loquat leaves, and in only a week's time I've seen dramatic improvement in lowering my blood sugar numbers. We, too, are experimenting and are not recommending anything to others, but are still excited about what we're finding. It's really nice to see your blog, as you're in a similar situation and your blog, too, is faith-based. Very nice seeing your blog, and I look forward to reading through your archived posts!


    Robbyn and Jack/http://homesteadingthebackforty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbyn and Jack
    I appreciate the comments and am glad you found my BLOG. I will make sure to take a look at your own BLOG in the next few days. Can you tell me more about the "Fresh Loquat Leaves", where to obtain them, and how to prepare the tea? I would like to pass that along to my readers and MYSELF.

    Thanks again for visiting the BLOG.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete