I continue to take my coral calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin C along with 5000IU of Vitamin D3.
LINK to Vitamin d Council and Diabetes
Diabetes, type 2Patient friendly summary
Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) is a metabolic disorder. People with Type 2 diabetes have high blood glucose (sugar) and low insulin levels. They also have insulin resistance. This condition makes it harder for their bodies to use insulin.
Risk factorsThe most important risk factors for Type 2 diabetes are:
- Diet high in simple carbohydrates and meat: Simple carbohydrates (white rice, baked goods) are foods that turn into sugar quickly. They cause rapid blood sugar changes. Eating a lot of meat also increases the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
- Obesity: This health threat causes more than half of all new diabetes cases.
- Smoking: Smoking contributes to the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
- Healthy diet: Foods with a low glycemic or sugar index do not cause rapid blood sugar changes. They also reduce the chances of Type 2 diabetes. These foods include whole grains.
- Exercise: Studies have shown that regular exercise may reduce or eliminate Type 2 diabetes.
Sunlight exposure and Type 2 diabetesSunlight is the most important source of vitamin D for most people. It is beneficial to be in the sun during mid-day. A Japanese study found that male patients with Type 2 diabetes had:
- Higher body fat in winter, when there was less sun, compared to summer (This also may be due to colder weather.)
- Higher levels of blood sugar in winter compared to summer (This may be due to increased insulin resistance in winter.)
Vitamin D and Type 2 diabetesStudies during the past decade have found that higher vitamin D blood levels and higher calcium intake may reduce the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
How vitamin D works
To control Type 2 diabetes, vitamin D may:
- Regulate insulin synthesis and secretion by regulating calcium levels in the blood
- Directly affect function of the pancreas (the organ than makes insulin)
- Affect genes associated with glucose tolerance
- May reduce insulin resistance
LINK to Budwig Mixture Along With Supplementation Recommendation
Some Highly Critical SupplementsMy only additions to this treatment would be the following:
1) A REQUIRED supplement for anyone using omega 3 is one of its cofactors: vitamin B12. Two sources of B12 will be given, one a single cell plant, called chlorella, and the other a B12 supplement:
Free eBook on Chlorella and list of vendors
Endorsed vendor of B12 supplement
2) Six capsules of coral calcium (during the treatment), two in the morning, two in the afternoon and two in the evening. After the treatment, you can cut this dose in half. This should be 100% coral calcium (I prefer the Barefoot product), not a mixture of coral calcium and other forms of calcium.
3) A minimum of 10,000 I.U. of Vitamin D daily. This is absolutely required in order for your body to absorb the coral calcium.
4) Vitamin C. Take at least 3 grams a day, but after a couple of weeks gradually move it up to 6 grams a day. Vitamin C should be taken in the form of mineral ascorbates, such as sodium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, etc. Here is a highly recommended vendor:
Buffered Vitamin C Product
5) Cinnamon - at least 1/2 teaspoon a day, which is critical to "soften" the cell membranes. Cinnamon mimics insulin, thus it may lower your need for insulin immediately.
6) A top quality liquid ionic vanadium product, which will also help the cell membranes. It also mimics insulin and will reduce your need for insulin.
7) A top quality liquid ionic chromium supplement to help the pancreas have the nutrients it needs to make insulin.
All of the items, except for the Vitamin B12, vitamin C and chromium, are added to help your cell membranes.
The liquid ionic vanadium, the liquid ionic chromium and a high quality chlorophyll "green drink" product can be purchased at:
Essense of Life
Thanks for reading, Dan
2 Timothy 1:7: "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
"He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord/'//'/ (Psalm 112:7). Fear is the opposite of trust.