- Contains poly acetylene which relieves inflammation
- Helps you lose weight
- Rich in organic sodium and minerals which calms your nerves
- Lowers blood pressure
- Celery leaves contain Vitamin A
- Stalks contain B1, B2, B6, Vitamin C, potassium and amino acids
- Neutralizes acidity and balances your PH
- Replaces lost electrolytes
- Contains 8 families of cancer fighting compounds
- Lowers overall cholesterol and LDL (the bad cholesterol)
- Alleviates constipation
- Helps normalize body temperature
Start with 4 stalks of celery, add a crisp apple or two with seeds and core removed, 1 medium carrot, a handful of baby spinach and a sprig or two of parsley, a handful of red seedless grapes, and cold water till the pitcher is about 2/3 full and then blend all ingredients until liquefied and smooth. You may add a packet or two of stevia if you which for taste.
Do this procedure 2X a day and you will be amazed at how much better you feel in a month or so.
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed