Exercise today: 30 squats with the pair of 20 pound dumb bells, 20 push ups, 3 sets of overhead presses with the (2) 20 pound dumb bells and one set of abdominal knee to chest exercises. Brisk walk.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal with organic ground flax seeds and skim milk with a couple of slices of peaches in it.
- Lunch: toasted cheese sandwich on whole grain bread
- Snack: veggie platter with spinach dip, celery, carrots, apple
- Dinner: Piece of broiled chicken breast, steamed green beans and broccoli and cooked yellow squash
- After dinner - green smoothies with an apple, celery stalks, 1/2 cucumber, baby spinach and diet cranberry juice with water mixed half and half w/ two stevia packets in Vita Mixer.
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) ~ Unto Him that is able He is to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or think
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) / Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.