Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

10 Steps To A Cure (From The PH Miracle For Diabetes

I am going to go back and study from and Read again the PH Miracle For Diabetes by Robert O. Young PhD, and Shelly Redford Young.

Here is an excerpt from the book on page 56:

10 steps to a cure:

See your doctor for a thorough physical
Check your sugar (blood glucose) levels daily
Go on a fourteen day liquid feast
Eat an Alkaline diet
Begin a program of Nutritional supplements
Drink your greens
Exercise (appropriately every day)
Manage your stress levels
Monitor your progress
Pursue a positive attitude

I am drinking at least two large glasses of green smoothies every day. A typical smoothie would consist of 3 to 4 stalks of celery including the leaves, 1/2 cucumber, one medium apple, 1 carrot, 1/2 cup of red grapes, 5 ice cubes, enough water to make the mixture smooth and two stevia packets.

Sometimes I vary this with a handful of baby spinach, 1/2 mango, spring salad mix or romaine lettuce etc. - experiment with it.

 I also continue to do my push ups which I started while doing while on our last ministry trip in Ireland. I did 1600 push ups while there in a little over a month. I am now doing on average 100 a day and an occasional 200 in one day. It has done wonders for my upper body strength and core strength. I continue to walk a lot for aerobic activity. I am also adding in weight resistance exercises with 20 pound dumb bells and some knee to chest abdominal routines. I find it easier as time goes by and I am now trying to do all 100 push ups in a half hour to 45 min time period as opposed to stretching them out through the day.

I am in hopes that my testosterone levels will have rebounded some since the negative effects I had for the short time I was on ANDROGEL therapy. My blood pressure during my recent Joslin Clinic checkup was 110/64 which is a long ways from the 201/95 average I experienced on Androgel. I am also having my iodine levels rechecked in the next couple of weeks along with a full blown blood lipid profile.

Next blog post we will revisit supplements you should consider.

I ALMOST FORGOT - GET OFF THE CARBONATED SODAS, diet or otherwise including Coke, Pepsi, root beer, Dr. Pepper all of them. They have a PH factor of about (2) and drive your system crazy trying to get back to an alkaline state for your interstitial fluid. Same applies for RED BULL and any other sugar laden, acid causing drink.

QUIT killing yourself FIRST, then allow your body to heal itself by dramatically increasing your greens intake BOTH by eating large raw salads and drinking green smoothies.

Dan

Prov 4:20-23

20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment