Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

More Experimenting With Green Smoothies

I have been drinking a LOT of green smoothies lately. I normally drink 4 or 5 glasses a day. This morning I made a Vita Mixer smoothie from the following:

  • 3 stalks of celery (washed and cut into 2 inch lengths)
  • 1/2 cucumber (NOT peeled)
  • 1 medium naval orange
  • Handful of red grapes
  • Handful of baby spinach
  • 1/2 banana
  • 5 Ice cubes
  • 2 packets of Truvia (made with Stevia)
  • 1 1/2 glasses of ice cold water

Process until all contents are liquid and enjoy

I vary this with 1/2 medium apple (vs.) the banana, and perhaps arugula spring mix instead of just baby spinach.

As mentioned CELERY is the mainstay of all my personal smoothies since it has done wonders for my blood pressure readings.

http://www.blogofherbs.com/recepies/easy-juice-or-smoothie-drink-to-lower-high-blood-pressure



The purpose of the smoothies for me is mainly to keep my interstitial fluid slightly PH. Most disease and ailments have their beginnings in a body that has an ACID PH.

Green smoothies help to get rid of the acidity.

One NEAT thing that happened to me this week is I lost 5 pounds. Everyone has been walking up to me for months now and saying, Wow, you have lost a lot of weight. I had to inform that that I had not lost an ounce. Apparently I have toned up from walking and doing push ups and flat heels on the floor deep squats without weights.

BENEFITS OF DRINKING THE GREEN SMOOTHIES EVERY DAY:

Rich in chlorophyll which in turn:

  • detoxifies the body
  • enhances oxygen transport
  • balances body PH
  • they are rich in antioxidants
  • Helps prevent free radical damage

Dan

Remember FEAR activates SATAN and FAITH activates GOD.

John 10:10 "The thief  (Satan) cometh not but for to steal, and to kill and to destroy: I (Jesus Christ) am come that they might have life and have it more abundantly"

No comments:

Post a Comment