Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Choleslo Order Sent Today

Someone once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I agree with that statement. As mentioned in the posting of my blood lipid profile results from my most recent lab work, my triglycerides were high. They have always been high. Nothing has ever effectively lowered them to acceptable levels other than being on Tricor and Lipitor both at the same time. Those are of the most deadly combination drug therapy regimens you can be on. It might be the worlds most deadly prescription drug combination. I will NOT go there again. I did a previous post on a product called CholesLo and I just finished ordering a three month supply of it today. I am weaning myself off the last of my Niaspan prescription and will be starting on the CholesLo as soon as it arrives. I may put off my next blood lipid profile until I have been on the CholesLo for 90 days. That will give it a fair shake along with my eating habits and exercise routine to see if the claims of it triglyceride lowering qualities and HDL/LDL ration improvement are valid.

SEE MY posts:

11/10/12 entitled Lab Work Stats

11/11/12 Niaspan (s.) CholesLo

EXCERPT from my posts:

LIPID PROFILE:
Cholesterol 183 (normal considered 120-200mg/dl)
Triglycerides 359 (normal is 160-231 mg/dl) Mine is HIGH and have always had a battle with this one and need to work on it. It is a measure of FAT in the blood. Years ago when I was on BOTH Lipitor and Tricor, my levels were normal however I suffered really bad side effects from that combination and they have been in the news as an extremely deadly combination. I recognize I do NEED to do more research on a natural program to drop these down below 150. There is also some evidence that high triglycerides run in my earthly gene pool)
HDL - cholesterol 31 (Normal is considered 29-83) This is the GOOD cholesterol and this is another one I struggle with. Even with all the walking, working out etc. that I do, I cannot seem to increase my HDL levels to where they need to be.)
LDL Cholesterol 80 (normal is considered 62 to 185 mg/dl so I am okay on this one

I have great hopes for the CholesLo product and have looked for a long time for a NATURAL solution to the problem of high triglycerides. I at one time was on Nialor which is a natural niacin based product, however had trouble tolerating the dosage and the side effects of rash, burning red skin and feeling like I had the hives after taking it. I KNOW about taking aspirin to counteract that burning/itching effect, however I had to take another pain killer which in turn has its own set of side effects to deal with. Niacin certainly works, however the side effects are embarrassing and irritable and apparently dangerous to some extent in does high enough to really be effective. It is known to cause LIVER damage in high doses for a prolonged period of time.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/403710-niacin-for-high-triglycerides/

I will keep you posted on the changes hopefully to the positive side of things on my personal experience with CholesLO.

Dan

Psalm 103:1-3

King James Version (KJV)
103 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

No comments:

Post a Comment