- One quarter cup of pumpkin seeds provide almost 50% of your daily recommended dose of MAGNESIUM
- They are RICH in ZINC (immunity, cell growth and division, sleep, mood, sense of smell and taste, eye and skin health, insulin regulation and male sexual function)
- Plant based Omega 3's (ALA - Alpha-linolenic acid)
- Prostate Health (plays a role in treating benign prostactic hyperplasia (BPH) or enlarged prostate)
- Anti-Diabetic Effects - helps by improving insulin regulation and diabetic complications by decreasing oxidative stress
- Heart and Liver Health - rich in healthy fats, fiber and anti-oxidants
- Contain Trytophan - (an amino acid) that your body converts to serotonin which in turn is converted to Melatonin - the sleep hormone
- Anti-Inflammatory - Remember INFLAMMATION is one of our biggest health problems
EAT YOUR PUMPKINS SEEDS RAW for best results - purchase from reputable outlets and make sure they are not musty, stale or spoiled.
… who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.
— 1 Peter 2:24
Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food - Hippocrates