Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wheat Germ Benefits

I just started adding a tablespoon of finely ground wheat germ to my oatmeal, shakes etc. I also add a tablespoon of Finely ground flax seeds every day. They are high in omega 3 fatty acids which we all need more of and also contain fiber. In my oatmeal totaling the fiber of the oatmeal itself, the wheat germ and the flax seed, I am getting apprx 16 grams of fiber for breakfast plus the healthy benefits of wild frozen blueberries. My last post on the Vegan diet recommends we get a lot MORE FIBER than we have been eating.

TRY IT - I think you will like it. 

Wheat Germs contains:


  • Good source of B-vitamins
  • Omega three fatty acids
  • Vitamin E
  • A source of 10 minerals
  • 4 grams of fiber in one ounce
  • Source of protein
  • Complex carbohydrates (important to a type 2 Diabetic)
Dan


Jeremiah 29:11New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

http://wheatgermbenefits.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment