WHY do I say that? Good question, so let's take a look at the benefits of celery juice.
- Celery and celery juice is a hydrating food
- Celery is incredibly alkalizing (READ my posts on the PH FACTOR)
- Leaves contain Vitamin A
- Stalks (stems) contain B1, B2, B6 and vitamin C
- Also contains / potassium, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus
- Contains SODIUM (NOT as in table salt) Celery's sodium is LIVE and ORGANIC and helps the body to utilize other nutrients. Every cell in your body is bathed continuously in a salt solution
- Source of essential amino acids and essential oils to help regulate the nervous system
Important Additional Benefits:
- Known to contain 8 cancer fighting compounds
- Lowers Cholesterol / Butyl Phthalide may also help lower LDL (Bad Cholesterol)
- Aids digestion and combats constipation
- It is a natural diuretic
- Proven to be anti-inflammatory (Inflammation is one of the chief causes of many diseases)
- Lowers Blood Pressure (THIS one won me over and I have cut my blood pressure meds by 1/2 and am thinking of going off them entirely) Pthalides helps relax muscles around the arteries, dilating the vessels and allowing blood to flow smoothly. I can tell you IT WORKS and you should see readable results in as little as ONE week. You need to eat about 4 stalks a day or use 4 stalks as the main component of a green smoothie EVERY DAY.
- Helps overcome insomnia, aids in weight loss and balances the system
Tonight's green smoothie consisted of a handful of red grapes, 4 stalks of celery with the leaves, 1 crisp apple, handful of spinach, 1 Stevia packet, tablespoon of yogurt, 8 oz glass of water and 4 ice cubes (mixed up in a Vita Mixer.)
Celery is INEXPENSIVE and I go through about 4 bundles of celery every week along with a couple of bags of spinach, a bag of apples and maybe 2 bags of red grapes.
OH, I almost forgot.............................................YOU will NOT have to buy Rolaids, or Tums or any sort of antacids anymore.
(Isaiah 61:1 NKJV) "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
(Matthew 4:23 NKJV) And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.