Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease and Tower labs Formula

In the past, I have written several blog posts regarding heart disease, diabetes and the medical community's "Lipid Theory of Heart Disease" (VS.) what I believe and that is the "Unified Theory of Heart Disease" as put forth by Dr. Linus Pauling and Dr. Matthias Rath and now endorsed by numerous others.

I had a quadruple heart bypass back in July of 2013. IF I had known then what I know now, I do not think I would have put myself through that procedure. Since the operation, I have been on supplements per Dr. Linus Pauling's recommendations. My A1C is now down in the 6.5 to 6.6 range. My blood lipid profile makes the doctor's happy. I have more energy than men half my age.

I am NOT on this particular formula that I  will show here from Tower labs, however I do take:

8000-10,000 mg of vitamin C daily and have sine my surgery
3000-6000 L-Lysine daily (in capsule form and from a quality WHEY protein source)
1000 mg L-Proline from the whey protein source
400 IU of Vitamin E
100 IU of Co-enzyme Q10

I am considering going on the Tower labs formula simply for convenience and having all the important recommended ingredients in one formula. I will post the link to some great reading and research here and an excerpt or two i hope you find interesting. Also thinking of adding a vitamin K supplement to the regimen.

http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Natural-Vitamin-K2-45-mcg-60-Veggie-Caps/9404?gclid=CKbco-KLisUCFcXm7AodSAgAbg

God Bless,

Dan

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 33:6 - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

HERE IS THE LINK:

http://www.paulingtherapy.com/

Second Link:

http://www.hearttechnology.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment