Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Delicious Green Smoothie For Diabetes

This morning, I whipped up a green smoothie in my Vita Mixer.

It is 9:30AM in the morning and this will be my my morning snack as I ate breakfast around 7:00AM I cut up 1/2 large apple, 2 stalks of celery with the leaves, two handfuls of baby spinach, a small handful of red grapes, 1/2 of a mango, 4 ice cubes, tablespoon of yogurt and a Stevia packet. I first poured in about 1 cup of water, then added the grapes, then the celery, then the 1/2 apple, then 2 handfuls of baby spinach, the yogurt and the Stevia packet and then 1/2 mango and ice cubes on top. You start out on slow speed and as the mixture begins to take, you gradually increase the variable speed and then finish up with about 20 seconds on high speed. All ingredients are blended perfectly and liquefied and you have a cold, healthy refreshing drink. Serves two nicely.

I guarantee is is better for you than your 4th cup of coffee and taste better too. There are two ways to get your raw vegetables. Eat them or drink them. For people on the go who want to improve their nutrition, I recommend drinking them. I advise against making a big pitcher of this and then drinking it throughout the day. Entire mixture should be consumed within 1/2 hour after making for best results.

LINK To Order Vita Mixer

Dan

“For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward those who fear Him … But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him.” (Psalm 103:11,17)

No comments:

Post a Comment