Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Understanding The PH Miracle For diabetes a Little better

I have had individuals tell me that the PH miracle diet is not valid. The reasoning they put forth is that your body automatically achieves a certain PH balance irregardless of what type of food you are eating. That thinking is not true from research I have been doing on your body's PH.

It IS TRUE that your blood plasma and your cerebrospinal fluid is maintained within certain limits by your body. The problem apparently is that your Interstitial fluid varies a lot and that is what you are controlling by eating a diet designed to maintain your PH within a certain range (slightly alkaline).

The pancreas itself is by nature an ALKALINE ORGAN, therefore if based on a typical western diet (full of sugars, saturated fats / hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils, excess refined processed carbohydrates, then you are leaving your pancreas in an ACID state surrounded by acidic waste. You are setting your pancreas up for a fall as it is not designed to be surrounded by acidic waste and cannot function correctly under that scenario.

As mentioned previously in another post, I use Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar on a regular basis for PH control. It seems illogical at first that you would mix something that tastes so acid in water and drink it every day to alkalize your body's PH, however it works.

LINK to Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits

SEE my other posts under the label PH Miracle label for additional information regarding this subject.

LINK to testimony on PH Miracle Diet For Diabetes

EXCERPT:


The pH Miracle for Diabetes Works!

The following is an unsolicited testimony of
normalization of blood sugars and weight loss in a
medically diagnosed diabetic using The pH Miracle
Living Plan for diabetes, as outlined in our book
"The pH Miracle for Diabetes."

Testimony:


Dear Dr. Young,

I started reading your book, The pH Miracle
for Diabetes on November 3, 2007 and immediately
started the pH Miracle Living for Diabetes Diet.

I had gall bladder surgery in July 2003 and since
then I started to have problems with an elevated
glucose level and weight problems. Refusing to
take prescribed medications, I tried different
diets to lose weight and I realized that my
intake had a tremendous influence on what my
glucose levels would be like from day to day.
Knowing that, I still sometimes ate and drank
foods that were not good for me.

In September, 2007 my glucose level was elevated
again and nothing I did would normalize it. I felt
awful, I even gave in and went to see a medical
doctor who prescribed blood sugar medication. I felt
worse and once more realized that I needed to
control my intake of acidic foods and after 3 days
of taking the medication, I stopped taking it
(the meds. never decreased my glucose level).

I first heard about The pH Miracle for Diabetes book
at a health food store but did not buy it at that time.
Last week, I remembered your book and got on amazon.com
and ordered it. From the moment I started to read it,
I knew that everything in your book was the missing
pieces of the puzzle which I needed.

I ordered your supplements from your website and as
soon as I started to take them my glucose levels
immediately decreased.

I started with the liquid feast on Monday, today is
Friday and I have lost 5 pounds and my blood glucose
levels were 82 this morning. At this time last week
my blood glucose levels were 160.

This summer I lost 3 pounds and had plateaued all this
time. I am 51 years old and also have hypothyroidism
and losing weight has been a major problem with me.
Losing 5 pounds in one week is very encouraging and
motivating.

All of your advice in The pH Miracle for Diabetes has
made a tremendous difference in my life in just one week.

I am monitoring my pH levels of my urine with the pH
Hydrion strips and I am close to the normal range.
I am also rebounding everyday on your mini-trampoline,
which I had stored under a bed for a couple of years.

This morning I shared what I was doing with a colleague
with similar problems. She got so excited that she is
ordering your pH Miracle for Diabetes right now as I
type this email.

I just want to tell the whole world how wonderful I feel!
I don't know if you will get to read this email but I
just wanted you and your staff to know that your advice
is working for me!

I also wanted to thank you so much for writing The pH
Miracle for Diabetes book and sharing your knowledge
with us! Thank you! Thank you!

Juanita Davila
jdavilaesc18@hotmail.com

MY INPUT:

Again, I am NOT a doctor, NOT a scientist and have NO formal medical training. I am just a guy with type 2 diabetes who reads a lot, and tries to separate fact from fiction to the best of my ability. To date 5/25/2011, my personal take is that the PH Miracle regimen, avoiding hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils, eliminating all refined carbs, and empty calorie foods, and dramatically stepping up your exercise program to include BOTH aerobic and weight resistance training on a REGULAR basis, is the key to reversing type 2 diabetes, and getting off, or reducing the dose of  as many of your prescription drugs as possible.

Dan

Luke 17:11-19 (New International Version)

Jesus Heals Ten Men With Leprosy
 11 Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee. 12 As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy[a] met him. They stood at a distance 13 and called out in a loud voice, “Jesus, Master, have pity on us!”  14 When he saw them, he said, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went, they were cleansed.
 15 One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. 16 He threw himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked him—and he was a Samaritan.
 17 Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? 18 Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?” 19 Then he said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.”

1 comment:

  1. Indeed eating raw vegetables are probably the best, in general, because all the practical chemicals are kept intact for your body to absorb and use.

    ph diet

    ReplyDelete