- Exercise more / do BOTH weight resistance training and aerobics. Weight resistance can be your own body weight and NOT necessarily free weights. I prefer two 20 lb dumbells for squats, and overhead exercises, along with push ups, and abdominal exercises combined with brisk walking.
- Supplements including cold milled pressed organic flax seeds with your breakfast (mine is normally OATMEAL), CQ10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, calcium and magnesium supplement, 5000 units of Vitamin D3, 1000 mg of vitamin C, a multi vitamin such as Your Life vitamins, All day energy greens Cod Liver oil caps, liquid cold pressed organic flax seed oil, fish oil caps, BEST - Krill oil), bilberry and lutein for eye protection, good prostate supplement if you are a man (Product called best prostate)
- Green smoothies using a (Ninja) or Vita Mixer or similar product - my favorite is 4 stalks of fresh crisp celery, 1 medium size apple, 1 medium size carrot, handful of baby spinach, tablespoon of yogurt, 12-16 ounces of cold water, 1/2 banana & 2 stevia packets and 4 or 5 ice cubes, perhaps an Emergen-C 1000 mg vit C packet - blend until it is a smooth liquid drink.
- Looking into NOPALEA for benefit of Nopal cactus juice - help eliminate inflammation and benefit of lowering blood glucose levels
- Possibility of Milagro De La Selvo Tea tea added to your regimen
- Avoid highly processed sugar, sweets, bread, carbohydrates and avoid diet and regular carbonated sodas and drinks - drink more WATER - eat more FRESH fruit.
- Eat NUTS, walnuts, cashews, peanuts, almonds .....IN THEIR RAW STATE IF POSSIBLE etc. and also take a tablespoon or two of Extra Virgin Coconut oil every day along with using extra virgin olive oil also- AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils / READ LABELS
Get right with the LORD, or nothing else matters:
King James Version: Ephesians Chapter 1
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.