In your quest to defeat Type 2 diabetes, you also need to stay connected.
You need to get right with the Lord first:
King James Version (KJV)
1Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
8Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10That in the dispensation of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
- Eat right / avoid diet and regular sodas (carbonated drinks), avoid simple carbohydrates, deserts, sugar laden cakes, pies, candies, puddings, doughnuts, pastries,
- EAT MORE nuts, pistachios, walnuts, peanuts, cashews, pecans etc.
- EAT MORE good fats, such as extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, flax seed oil, & cold milled organic ground flax seeds
- DRINK more water and avoid sugar laden drinks
- EXERCISE more by walking 1/2 hour a day & doing intense interval weight resistance training such as squats, push ups, abdominal and core exercises, weight lifting AFTER getting a complete physical and OK from your doctor to engage in this activity
- EAT more red, yellow, green and colored vegetables and buy yourself a NINJA machine or a Vita Mixer or some competitors blender on steroids and start adding green smoothies to your regimen (2 or more glasses every day)