- 5/19/2012 The Iodine Connection and Type2 2 Diabetes
- 6/9/2012 Have You Had Your Iodine Levels Tested?
- 6/10/2012 Evidence of The Diabetes and Iodine Link
- 6/10/2012 Why Only 2 Brazil Nuts a Day?
- 6/11/2012 Iodine Supplementation / test First and Then Go Slowly
- 6/11/2012 More On Iodine and its Value
- 10/14/12 More Info On Iodine
As mentioned previously my iodine levels were borderline normal at (42) approximately 6 months ago. After putting myself on Kelp tablets as my iodine source my last reading was higher, however still in the safe test zone. At that point I started eating normally ONE or at the most TWO Brazil nuts every day or every other day for selenium.
I cautioned readers then to not fall into the trap of, "IF a little of this stuff is good for you, then imagine how great I will feel if I take a LOT of it."
Selenium is a trace mineral and if you are deficient in it, it can cause problems, however so can taking to much.
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous,But the LORD delivers him out of them all.
Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken,Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
Here is a link to more information on selenium supplements and what to look out for.