Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Healing Scriptures

This BLOG has been about curing if possible and good control of if not possible...........TYPE 2 DIABETES. I have given my best shot at finding the latest supplements, exercise programs, diet recommendations, safest prescription drugs, that exist out there at the moment.

In the process of doing that, I do NOT want to neglect that fact that HEALING is still available today. It did not perish with the risen Jesus after his ascension. If you ever watched a movie where someone was deathly ill or had been in a serious accident etc., someone always says, "It is in God's hands now, there is nothing more we can do".

Most movies present that as a death sentence of sorts. I have never felt that way. In fact I pray every day for myself and others that Christ would have mercy on us and HEAL us and RESTORE us to perfect health. I believe that health is available today and that diabetes can be cured. Following are some chosen scriptures that I pray you will take to heart and refer to in your daily prayers.

Dan

Isaiah 53:4-5 (KJV)

 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Matthew 11:5-7

King James Version (KJV)
The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?

3 John 1:2

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.


Exodus 15:25,26

So he cried out to the LORD, and the LORD showed him a tree. When he cast it into the waters, the waters were made sweet.
There He made a statute and an ordinance for them, and there He tested them, and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.

Exodus 23:25

So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.

Psalm 30:2

O LORD my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me.

Psalm 103:2,3,5

Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

Psalm 107:20

He sent His word and healed them,
And delivered them from their destruction's.

Proverbs 4:20-22

My son, give attention to my words;
Incline your ear to my sayings.
Do not let them depart from your eyes;
Keep them in the midst of your heart;
For they are life to those who find them,
And health to all their flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment