Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2016

More On Fluoride

Here are some additional problems with fluoride:

Fluoride is also in MANY fruit juices you purchase at the store including apple and grape juice. In 1991 the Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry tested for fluoride in 43 prepared fruit juices 42% tested had more than one PPM of fluoride.

Before fluoride was put in toothpaste and water, it was used in RAT POISON AND INSECTICIDES.

Fluoride inhibits the breakdown of glucose into energy.


  • PERSONALLY I will no longer allow the dentist to charge me $17 for a fluoride rinse when having my teeth cleaned.
  • I WILL do a search for fluoride FREE toothpaste and dental rinses.
  • RIGHT NOW I drink water from my own private well and am not on community based water supply with fluoride in it.
  • I WILL do my best to avoid foods and drinks with fluoride in it and wash veggies etc. well to attempt to avoid pesticide residues on fruits and veggies.
God Bless and have a great day,

Dan


“Fluoride is a corrosive poison that will produce serious effects on a long range basis. Any attempt to use water this way is deplorable.” -- Dr. Charles Gordon Heyd, Past President of the American Medical Association

No comments:

Post a Comment